Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility or “discoverability” of a website using a search engine via an organic search result.
This is a much more straightforward process than it used to be. Techniques like meta-tag stuffing, keyword stuffing, hidden text and random outbound (and inbound) links, and many other techniques, are no longer effective. It’s a lot simpler now. These might be your most important considerations:
- good content (relevant and complete)
- regular updates (static content AND social media)
- relevant inbound and outbound links
- SEO-friendly content development
- scheduled website updates
- social media content development and delivery
- link research and implementation
Get started now:
Get a free website analysis to kick-start your social media programs.