Social media is part of your Content Marketing Roadmap to Success.
If your business is B2C, you absolutely must be engaged in social media; but even if you’re not, you’re very likely leaving money on the table. If your business is B2B, you still need to be paying attention to social media. Check your competition on LinkedIn or Facebook, or check on companies similar to yours; many of them are there.
- LinkedIn marketing programs – corporate presence, group marketing, advertising, etc.
- Facebook marketing programs – corporate presence, like campaigns, group marketing, advertising, etc.
- Twitter marketing programs – corporate tweets, CEO tweets, etc.
- Blogging – blog setup, articles, etc.
- YouTube marketing programs – video production, channel setup, etc.
- Forum programs- existing industry-specific forum participation, forum creation and maintenance, etc.
- Other (Google+, Pinterest, etc.) as required.
Get started now: Get a free website analysis to kick-start your social media programs.